DermaMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. manufactures high quality Natural & Organic Specialty products; and we are looking for self motivated, passionate people to join our sales team.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Establishes new accounts within assigned territory, by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Prospecting Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Motivation for Sales
- Meet Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Maintain Client Relationships
- Territory Management
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Must have own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and speak English fluently; other languages a bonus.
Please send resumes to this Email
, in a word document or PDF format, referencing the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those seriously considered will be contacted.
May 20, 2015
DermaMed Pharmaceutical Inc.